Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 14 July 2012

card for The Stamp Spot challenge July 2012

This is my card for the Stamp Spot challenge for July
http://www.thestampspot.blogspot.com.au/


This was the challenge

I used scallops (scissors and punch), the colour black and satin ribbon.  I did make another card but just realised before I posted it that I forgot the scallops.  I will have to make another one. 

10 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

I love that pretty, black scalloped edge, Margaret. Funnily enough, I forgot the scallops on my first card as well and had to go back and add it in :)
Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot!
Sandra
TSS DT

Patrice said...

What a terrific image. Love your card Margaret - that scallop border is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot again this month.

Jessica Theodore said...

fantastic card Margaret, love your use of the challenge spots thanks so much for playing along at the stamp spot with us! :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sandra

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Patrice

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jessica

Janet O'Brien said...

this is a lovely card Margaret, I too love the scalloped border and that little hint of mauve (?) ribbon - fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot ... hope to see you next month.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I just adore that doily border punch it really adds to the vintagey feel of this card.

Great use of the Spots this month.

Trish
TSS Design Team

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Janet

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Trish