Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 9 August 2013

Lollipop Ladies No 73 - Star lollies and sparkle

It is my turn to post a card for the design team for Lollipop Ladies No 73 - star lollies and sparkle
http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/
This is the inspiration photo for this fortnight plus add some sparkle
 This made me think of Christmas and as I am trying to get some Christmas cards made ahead of time instead of leaving it till the last minute I though I would make this Christmas card for the challenge.
I have printed out green, red and yellow papers from Pink Gem Design Christmas sparkles papers and layered them onto red card.  Printed out Sweet Pea digi stamp "Christmas Angel" and coloured her with markers and added glitter to her wings for the sparkle (doesn't show on scan).  Printed Hero Arts Happy Christmas and cut out with Stampin Up scallop oval and attached with blue star brads.  Have added a row of   rhinestones for extra sparkle.

Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight
and our sponsor this fortnight is: Mad for Markers*
(thanks to Sammi).
A choice of 3 of her M4M digi stamps.

Prize will only be offered if 7 or more entries partake in the challenge.  
There are only 2 entries so far so Come on over and join in the challenge which closes in 4 days time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute image Margaret.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous card -I haven't even started on Christmas cards yet.! Yours is very sweet and I love that digi.

Heather said...

Such a cute image and a great job incorporating so many stars!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Heather

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Heather.