Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Christmas card 2

This is the sketch at Sketch it Saturday No 275 this week.
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.ca/
 This is the card I made today
I have used image and papers from Daisy and Friends at Christmas CD.

Layered green paper over red card.  Added blue paper over green paper, Printed Happy Christmas onto green and layered over blue paper.  Printed the image and layered over red paper and then on the top.  Added star brads.   (So this is 6 layers)

I also want to add this card to 
Crafyhazeln't s Christmas weekly challenge use 4 or more layers
and
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas monthly challenge


8 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

Hazel said...

Another delightful card - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenges. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x

Alex H. said...

A cute card.. I like the snow dots in the background very much! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Debra

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel. I had a look at The Glory of Christmas challenge blog but it is in another language so I won't join in that one.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Alex

Carol said...

A beautiful Christmas creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol GD x

Granmargaret said...

Thank yo Carol.