Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 13 September 2013

Sketch challenge

The challenge at Through the Purple Haze this week is a sketch
http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

 I have rotated the sketch to the right and made this card today
Embossed mauve card with Crafts Too "butterflies" embossing folder.  Added piece of washi tape for the arrow.  Cut circle from purple card and embossed it with Cuttlebug "Daisies" and attached to the mauve card and over the piece of washi tape.  Added strip washi tape down left side and two pieces of twine down the middle.  Printed Fred She Said digi "Emma the Caroling Angel" on white and coloured with makers.  Sponged edges with distress ink. Layered her over purple circle.  Printed out greeting from Fred She Said "Angel and Christian Sentiments" and layered on top.  Added flowers and brads.  Layered all onto purple card.

I also want to enter this card into The Crafter's Cafe challenge 28 No designer paper
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

18 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Your card is so pretty love the colour (my fav)& you've done a lovely job of the sketch thanks for joining us over at Through The Purple Haze Challenge ~ Denise DT ~

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Denise

butterfly dream cards said...

YOur card is lovely my fav colour Margaret....
thanks for joining us at TTPH

fiona
x

Crafting with Darcy said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and that sweet image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT
TTPHC

Unknown said...

really really love this Margaret, adore the colours. Thanks for playing along this week at Through The Purple Haze Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Unknown said...

Oh i love the colour scheme...one of my favourites! and i found the image and sentiment really sweet xx Many thanks for playing with us this week at Through the Purple Haze challenges..Anita ..DT xx

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Oh Granmargaret, love it. The embossed butterflies are adorable. The colour scheme is very nice and clean looking. Lovely
Lisa
TTPH DT

sian said...

So pretty and love the colours, I can see purple is your fav colour just like its mine :) Thanks for playing along with TTPH, from Sian (DT)

Unknown said...

Lovely interpretation of the sketch. Love your embossing and your colour choice, I'm a big purple lover! Thanks for joining us again this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
Eithne DT
www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Fiona

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Darcy

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Teresa

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Anita

Granmargaret said...

thank you Lisa

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sian. Yes purple is my favourite colour.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Eithne

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Zoe

alex said...

Such a sweet card, thank you for sharing at Crafters Cafe

Hugz Alex (DT)