Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 4 October 2013

Craftitude Challenge Anything Goes/Things beginning with the letter S

The challenge at Craftitude this fortnight is Anything Goes/Things beginning with the letter S
Our sponsors for this fortnight are:
Sassy Studio Designs http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com.au/
and Eureka Stamps http://www.eurekastamps.com/
I made two ATCs for this challenge:


Card 1: I embossed dark pink card with spots, added strawberry spotted ribbon and a pink ribbon.  Printed Sassy Studio Designs digi "Strawberry Shortcake" and coloured her with markers and layered onto dark pink card, Added  stamped sentiment from a stamp set.  Layered all onto light pink card.

Card 2:  I embossed yellow card with spots and added spotted ribbon.  Printed out Sassy Studio Designs digi "Smurfette" and coloured her with distress markers:  hat -Salty ocean, hair - scatterd straw, dress - shaded lilac and stormy sky, shoes - stormy sky.  Skin with copic marker.

Sassy Studio Designs very kindly gave us each a digi stamp to use and I picked Strawberry Shortcake.  I already had bought Smurfette so I made two cards.

I hope you will go over and see the other lovely ATCs and cards by the design team and join in the challenge.  You can enter any paper project.


2 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Nice cards! The first one reminds me of the doll "Strawberry Shortcake!" :)
I just added Halloween Tags to my blog. Please visit so you can see them and please leave a comment.
Hugs and have a lovely weekend.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Norma. I think my daughter had a Strawberry Shortcake doll when she was little.