Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 14 October 2013

Sassy Studio Designs 198

Sassy Studio Designs challenge 198 is a 1, 2, 3 challenge - must have 1 piece lace, 2 sparkly embellishments, 3 dec papers
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com.au/
This is my card I made today
I have used 1 piece of lace, 2 rhinestones, 3 pieces paper from Sweet Fairy 6x6 paper pad.  The rhinestones in her hair and on her ear ring are both pink but the scanner hasn't scanned the one on the ear ring properly it looks black.
Layered 3 pieces of paper onto dark pink card, added lace.
Printed Sassy Studio Design "Princess Ariel Honey", coloured her with markers, cut out and layered her on top.  Added rhinestones to hair and ear ring.  Layered all onto light pink card.

I would also like to enter this card into The Corrosive Challenge - Dress me Up.
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com.au/
and In the Pink - Lace
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

I have to put my computer in for service tomorrow so hopefully it won't be away for too long.

4 comments:

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous image... and loving your use of the lace border!

Thanks for sharing with us at In The PInk... hope to see you here again soon!

Christine x

Kim Kelley said...

Love the curve of the lace...very pretty coloring! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

ElamDesign33 said...

Very nice - this was a tough challenge and you did a great job! Thanks for joining us for DTBST!
Best,
Jodi SSD-DT

Debora said...

Beautiful card and such a lovely image. The touch of lace looks great.
Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge with your Dress Me Up creation. Hugs!