Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 12 July 2014

52 Christmas card Throwdown July

52 Christmas Card Throwdown is having a Christmas in July blog hop this month
http://52cct.blogspot.com.au/    also card challenge based on 4 prompts.    I have used prompt 4 on this card


I have used stickers from a set I have had in the drawer for a long time.  Personal Stamp Exchange Christmas Floral stickers on green card and then layered onto red card.

I would also like to enter this card into Completely Christmas card challenge 20 anything goes
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.com.au/
and
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/



9 comments:

Mynn xx said...

WOW. Those stickers are awesome! This is such a great card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 20 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for July - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for July and Completely Christmas 20 - hope to see you again soon x

Danielle Vincent said...

Terrific use of stickers! It has a wonderful nostalgic feel to it. Thanks so much for joining us again at 52CCT for Christmas in July. Hugs D

Rose said...

super fun :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

Deborah Frings said...

Wow - what a fabulous vintage style Santa sticker. This is super. Thanks so much for playing along with our 52CCT Christmas Blog Hop!

Peanut said...

FAB job, Margaret! Great use of those stickers. Thanks for joining our July Blog Hop at 52 {C}CT.
hugs, Asha

Ruth M said...

Those stickers are wonderful, so heartwarming and charming and you've made a lovely Christmas card with them Margaret! Thanks so much for joining our blog hop at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

Louise van Vuren said...

Beautiful vintage stickers and a lovely design, making a fab Christmas card. Hope you enjoyed the blog hop at 52CCT and good luck
Louise. Xx