Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 25 December 2014

Creative Fingers design team says thank you to Art by Miran

I am on a great design team at Creative Fingers.  A group of lovely friendly ladies.  Angelique our lovely leader suggested we make Christmas cards to thank our Sponsors who generously support our challenges.  We have used a stamp that we have bought previously from each sponsor to make their cards.

This is the first card I made to say thank you to Art by Miran
You can buy her lovely stamps here https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran


Embossed red card with Funky Poinsettias embossing folder.  Stamped Christmas wishes and layered onto red card with star brads.    Printed Christmas digital stamp Poinsettia and girl coloring page twice.  Coloured the first image with markers.  Coloured the poinsettias in the second image, cut them out and layered on top.  Layered onto green, white and then onto the red card.
Added bauble and star brad.

We thank Art by Miran very much for sponsoring our challenges and wish her a very happy Christmas.

I hope you will go over and join in the challenges at Creative Fingers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a challenge - anything Christmas

C.R.A.F.T. challenge 291 - Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Cute card Thursday 353 - anything goes 

Glitter n Sparkle 116 - traditional Christmas colours



5 comments:

Vic said...

Really cute card - image and colours are perfect for our traditional christmas challenge this week - Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, Dt x

Rocky said...

What a lovely way to say thank you, she will love it I'm sure. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

MagsB said...

What a lovely idea to thank your sponsors like that! Your card is so pretty, I love the classic colours! Thanks for joining in at C.R.A.F.T Challenge!

love Mags B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful. thanks for sharing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Marlene DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x