Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 24 April 2015

Party Time at Digi Stamps 4 Joy facebook page 1000 likes party


TAKE 3 MINUTES TO READ THIS - YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID!

It's time to CELEBRATE the 1,000 LIKES milestone on theDigistamps4Joy Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DS4Joy
To thank you, Margy is giving away OODLES of prizes from Monday 20th April to Friday 24th April. Come back each morning to see our fun challenges/games and the prizes you can put yourself in line to win.
Here's a taste of what's to come:
Free digistamps, Gift Certificates to the DS4J store, Guest Designer spots in our challenges, the latest batch of new releases, sponsored digistamps from The East Wind and from Nana Vic's Digistamps, and MORE digistamps.
So, don't pass "GO" and don't go HOME until you have joined Margy and her Digistamps4Joy Team in this fabulous celebration week.
 See you there!    
See more instructions under the card I made with the first free image you will be able to download from the facebook page to join in the facebook challenge.


I have printed the free party time digi stamp onto paper from Pininkie and coloured the stamp with markers, chalks and glitter pens.  Added balloons and Digi Stamps 4 Joy precoloured image DS006 Funky Kate.  Layered all onto red card.
If you go over to the Digi Stamps 4 Joy facebook page and like the page you can download the free party time image and join in the party challenge.  There will also be something different each day from 20 April to 24 April.
If you are going to join in the party just leave a comment on my blog.  One person from each of the Design Teams blogs who leaves a comment about the party on my blog today will go into the draw to be a guest designer for Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
The other design team blogs to leave a comment today are:

Desire (http://desiref.blogspot.com)
Charlene (http://charlenescardcreations.blogspot.com)
Asmah (http://www.qinaahanaartsandcrafts.blogspot.com)

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments 129 - 5th birthday - add a birthday sentiment or number 5 and sentiment.

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper

Creative Card Crew 85 - sentiment

Inspiration Destination - anything goes

Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 223 - one for the girls

Sister Act Card challenge 102 - anything goes (cards only)




5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

nice card

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Granmargaret! Your card is adorable! Thanks for the info on the hop! I'll go do it now! Have a nice day!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Hazel said...

Another lovely card for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew
Hugs, Yvonne