Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 16 January 2016

Scrap the Girls January challenge - free for all

Scrap the Girls January challenge is free for all - create whatever you like,  or there is an optional sketch for those who want one.
http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/january-free-for-all-challenge.html
I haven't used the sketch as I wanted to have a large photo
I have layered the photo of my youngest daughter's three daughters (My 1st, 2nd and 4th grand daughters) onto paper from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Purple Heaven set.  Added elements and sentiments from the same set.  Typed title.

Sarah went home for a week to mind Brianna while Angela worked and Emily was away on a youth leaders camp.  Angela took the photo when Emily came home and before Sarah left to go back to her house.

It is amazing how different they look with the coloured hair, since the last sisters page I did for the challenge in August 2015

I would also like to enter this layout into the
C.R.A.F.T. challenge 346 - not a card
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/challenge-346-14th-of-january-not-card.html


5 comments:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Looks, great and you have a lovely grand daughtrs, they are so cute and with lovely laugh ;)
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Unknown said...

Great layout, love the photos. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Thr Girls

Brenda said...

Love this page! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Mandy Melville said...

Lovely layout! I love how you matched the colours in your layout to their hair colour! I like how you used a large photo too! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

Katie said...

Gorgeous photo and I love that you kept it big! Thanks for joining us at STG.