Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 30 April 2016

Christmas card club - Poinsettia or Christmas angels

I am posting this early as I have a lot of cards scheduled for tomorrow.
Mary has picked the theme Poinsettias or Christmas angels for the Christmas card club this fortnight


I have used paper and precoloured digi stamps from Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD 
Typed sentiment
If you would like to see the work by the others in the Christmas card club tomorrow their names are listed down the left side of my blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 279 - anything goes as long as it is Chrismas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Digi Choosday Week 17 - Things with wings


12 comments:

Lozzy said...

So sweet, really pretty Margaret...Hugs Lozzy xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely image for the challenge this time, super card.
Lorraine

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

dutchess said...

lovely card Margaret....I love that Polkadoodles cd and the image is perfect for the challenge xxxxx

Zoe Tant said...

Fab card Margaret. Super image. Zx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. The Angel is so lovely. Hugs Rita xxx

What I Created Next said...

Beautiful make. Love the Angelberry collection. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Things With Wings Challenge (DT)

rachel said...

beautiful make Margaret - lovely angel x

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card and angel Margaret. Christine

Carol said...

Gorgeous card and image Margaret. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, beautiful image choice. Thanks for joining us for the 'Things With Wings' challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Mrs A. said...

Sweet card Margaret. Perfect for Mary's theme. Finally getting round to everyones makes. This flu virus is a real nasty one and leaves you feeling so weak afterwards. Hugs Mrs A.