Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 5 September 2016

Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Autumn colours

The Whoopsi Daisy challenge for September is Autumn colours
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com.au/

 I have used papers from Whoopsi Daisy CD.  (Recoloured the top paper).
Precoloured digi stamp from Whoopsi Daisy CD
Sentiment from Create with TLC
Butterflies, ribbon and flowers from Dragons Lair designs
Leaves from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

I hope you will go over to Whoopsi Daisy and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.
Remember you must use either a digital stamp or something from a CD.

We also invite you to join our facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/294035750770262/

I would like to add this card to the following:

613 Avenue Create 189 - anything goes with the optional twist colours of fall
http://avenue613.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/challenge-189-anything-goes-with.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

CD Sunday challenge - shades of Autumn
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/cd-sunday-shades-of-autumn.html

The Corrosive challenge September challenge 9 - anything goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/september-challenge-9-anything-goes.html



12 comments:

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Margaret, lovely Autumn colours.
I would love for you to pop over and enter it into my Shades of Autumn challenge at CD Sunday - http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/. I have a super prize for the winner!
Pauline
x

Wynn said...

Isn't she adorable Margaret. I love the sentiment too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

cotnob said...

Thank you for entering your fabulous card into my Shades of Autumn challenge at CD Sunday Margaret, your support is much appreciated.
Pauline
x

kiwimeskreations said...

This is wonderful Margaret - love the yellows you have combined here on this cheerful card
Blessings
Maxine

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing with us by The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Hugs Bianca DT.

meg said...

A lovely autumn design both in the colours and image,with a great sentiment. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Meg

Jocelyn said...

Such a pretty card. We will all be sweeping leaves before too long. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Lovely to see you again Margaret and thank you for entering such a lovely card. Jocelyn is right and it won't be long before we are sweeping up leaves. The temp is a bit lower this morning.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry that shoud have said great papers and sentiment love the Autumn colours---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Nice image and very well colored! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Pamela said...

Lovely autumnal colours. Thanks for joining in the challenge this time.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Autumn colours great design,
Sorry it's a late comment I was on holiday
Margaret
CD Sunday DT