Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 22 October 2016

Art by Miran challenge 69 - anything goes

Art by Miran challenge 69 - anything goes
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/challenge-69-anything-goes.html


I have layered Art by Miran digi girl 323 Ornament Lumi onto paper from Lozzy's Snowflakes paper pack and coloured her with Copic markers.  Added ribbon and bow and rhinestones.

I would also like to add this card to the following:

Artistic Inspirations 165 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Craft Your Passion 334 - anything goes

Daisy Chain challenge 1 - Pink/breast cancer

In the Pink 105 - ribbon and/or bows

Inspiration Destination 108 - anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 44 - anything goes

Sunny Day Crafting 19 - anything goes


6 comments:

Carrie said...

This is so lovely! That snowflake paper is so perfect!

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Sue said...

this is a gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured that image and your card design is lovely with the details you have added. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at In The Pink.
Sue...xxx

TRACEY MO said...

what a cutie great layout.


thanks for joining us at I D

TRACEY DT

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is a
totally stunning creation, divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

ccheney said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges! Cindy (DT)