Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Imagine That facebook Participant freebie challenge - anything goes with an Imagine That digi

Imagine That facebook group participant freebie challenge - everyone who adds a project using any  Imagine That digi will receive a free digi at the end of the challenge.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/


I have used precoloured digi stamps from Tree with Presents and Tania's tree costume sets.  Sentiment from Tania's tree costume set and a piece of one of the papers from Merry and Bright papers


 


I would also like to add this card to the following:

Christmas Card Challenges 386 - anything Christmas

C.R.A.F.T. challenge 386 - Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 304 - use a sentiment

Crafty Hazelnut;s monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

7 comments:

Seemaa said...

You are right your cards are super cute. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog!
cheers
Seemaa

Seemaa said...

These are beautiful!!
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog!
Hugs
Seemaa

Barb said...

Your card is lovely Margaret. The image is really pretty and what a lovely verse. Barbxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love the sentiment love and hugs Carole x

Sheryl said...

Beautiful card with fab sentiment. I love the way you have teamed these two images together.

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the design and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Suze said...

Love how you worked the digis into a christmas scene. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for October.