Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 31 October 2016

Mad for Markers facebook group progressive freebie challenge

I am posting this a day early as I have 6 design team cards scheduled to post tomorrow.

On the Mad for Markers facebook group we were given a free digi to join the October challenge and if you made a card with the freebie and put it in the album you will receive the November free image.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/209806932505715/

This is my sample with the free image for November - Christmas girl face

I have used lots of layers to make my card.  Layered Christmas Girl face onto scalloped frame from Pininkie.  Coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and layered onto two papers from Christmas basics 12x12 pad.  Added Merry Christmas sentiment from paper from the same pack.  Added punched holly leaf and rhinestones.  Layered all onto red card and then onto green card.

I would also like to add this card to the following:

Addicted to Stamps challenge 134 - lots of layers with a stamp

Christmas card challenges 46 - anything goes
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/challenge-46.html
Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 305 - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/chnc-challenge-305-anything-goes-as.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great image an colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super cute!Thanks for Playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

Cards by Beckie said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love all your layers here Margaret - a really pretty card
Blessings
Maxine

Marlies said...

A lovely Christmas card with such a sweet image on it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Mandy LaCroix said...

Such a fun card with a sweet image! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge!