This is my second month to join in and I have done a double journal page and made a bit mess.
The following were the prompts
1. Add black gesso with a baby wipe
2. Add torn magazine advert fragments (I only have craft magazines and didn't want to rip them so I copied Mike's page and used pieces from a pattern paper book. I used from Kaisercraft 6-1/2" paper pad Violet Crush
3. Add texture paste through two different stencils I add pink paint to the texture paste for the first stencil Prima Stencil-broken glass, second stencil just used texture paste with clear scraps chevron stencil.
4. Add paint or spritz with two different colours. I used Dylusions ink sprays bubblegum pink and pink fuschia.
5. Make marks with bubble wrap. Used picket fence distress paint with bubble wrap
6. Add a focal image. Added scan of drawing done by my grand daughter Emily.
7. Glue small triangles of pattern paper randomly. I cut triangles from paper in the Kaisercraft pad
9. Add a border of your choice. Used picket fence distress paint but some of the pink mixed into the white.
10. Finish with drips or splatters.
I would also like to add this journal page to the following:
Creative Artiste Mixed media 19 - anything mixed media
Inspiration Destination 107 - anything goes
We love to Create 21 - anything creative/mixed media
Word Art Wednesday 252-253 - anything family friendly with encouraging or uplifting sentiment
Stencil Sunday 66 - mixed media using stencils (nocards)