Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Scrapbook Boutique October challenge

Scrapbook Boutique has a lovely mood board for the challenge this month.
http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/welcome-to-our-october-2016-challenge.html



I love butterflies so I have lots on my card.
    

I have layered Digistamps4Joy digi stamp JL811 Butterfly Bella onto paper from Lozzy's new Anika paper set which will be released about 4 November.
I coloured the digi stamp with Copic markers and glitter pens.  Added ribbon and flowers.
Typed sentiment in word art.

I would also like to add this card to the following:

Crafting from the Heart 133 - anything goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/challenge-133.html

Crafty Girls Creations 28 - anything goes
http://crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/challenge-28.html

Crafty Hazelnuts monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Craft Your Passion 335 - anything goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/challenge-335-always-anything-goes.html

Creative Craft Cottage 74 - use ribbon
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/challenge-74-use-ribbon.html


10 comments:

anncreatief said...

Beautiful and fabulous card.
Thanks for join us at CCC Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Anneke

lostinpaper said...

So totally wonderful! I just love that sentiment, and I'm so glad you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Fikreta said...

so lovely

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, pretty image and fab backing paper. Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck in the draw and we would love to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

So many details. I love where the butterfly inspiration has taken you. A lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
Louise xo

Patti Krauss said...

Lovely card, Margaret. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Ann said...

Love this creation Margaret! Printing onto that beautiful paper was inspired, and your layers and details really make the image pop! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month!

Linda Langes said...

What a beautiful image and you have coloured it perfectly for this challenge Margaret. Always great to see you joining in with us at Scrapbook Boutique. Cheers!

Rocky said...

A great sentiment on a very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love the detail, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT