and our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button Stamps
Stamped Happy Birthday onto light pink card and punched out with oval punch and layered on top.
Printed Little Blue Button digi Stamp Watering Plants Ivy onto oval, cut out, coloured with markers and layered onto the pink card.
Added lace, ribbon, punched flowers and pearls and layered all onto light pink card.
I hope you will go over to Fun Day Friday and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool,
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
I would like to add this card to the following:
Creative Cottage 90 - no pattern paper
Crafting when we can 147 - use an image
Dream Valley 159 - bling (pearls), lace and ribbon
Glitter n Sparkle 245 - anything goes
In the Pink 122 - special occasion
The Ribbon Girl - June any image challenge
Sunny Day Crafting - tic tac toe - I used the diagonal line: Sentiment, Digi Stamp and embossing, but I also added Ribbon, lace, flowers and punches. The only thing I didn't add was chipboard.