Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 15 December 2017

Lemon Shortbread challenge 56 - anything goes

Lemon Shortbread challenge - anything goes
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/challenge-56-anything-goes_45.html


I have used 2 papers from We are 3 Winter Sunshine paper pack
Sentiment from We are 3 Happy Christmas sentiment set
Lemon Shortbread digi stamp Winter package which I have coloured with markers.

I would also like to add this card to the following:

613 Avenue Create 204 - anything goes optional twist Christmas/winter

Christmas cards all year round - anything Christmas

Crafting by designs - anything goes

Cute Card Thursday 508 - festive colours

Eclectic Ellapu - Christmas

Love to Scrap 104 - winter/Christmas

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 71 - anything goes

The Merry Christmas challenge 47 - anything Christmas




9 comments:

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

Sue Crease said...

Such o lovely card, it has a almost vintage feel to it. Thanks for sharing with us over at Lil patch of crafty friends.

Rae Ann said...

The colorful snowflake paper is so great for this image. It adds such great color.

Thank you for joining us at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Margaret, what a pretty card you have made. Lovely to see that you have used a Lemon Shortbread image as well. Your card fits the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member). PS Hope you and your family have a good Christmas and all the very best for 2018

Helen said...

Great card - thanks sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Happy Christmas.

Helen x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

Judy McKay said...

Great card. Nice design. Thank you for joining our December challenge at Eclectic Ellapu. Be sure to join us in February for our first 2018 challenge. Judy DT

Jo Ann said...

Beautifully done! Thanks a lot for joining last month's challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Please join us again this month for some fun and inspiration. Have a blessed week!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com