Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 9 March 2018

Dragons Lair blog challenge

Dragons Lair Designs blog challenge using Softly Summer mini and free add on
https://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/dragons-lair-monthly-challenge-softly.html

I have used papers and elements from Dragons Lair Designs Softly Summer mini and the free add on kit.
There are six papers and eight elements in the Softly Summer mini kit.
Three papers and five elements in the free add on.
Photo of my lovely daughters.

You are also invited to join the Dragons Lair designs facebook group.

I would also like to add my layout to the following:

Allsorts 457 - ladies only

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge 3 - anything goes

Crafty Gals Corner 160 - anything goes

Creatalicious 134 - anything goes with optional girly

Papercrafts Linky Party 5 - anything papercraft

Pile it On 140 - circles

Watercooler Wednesday challenge - Feminine anything goes1



13 comments:

Mervi said...

Lovely creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge
"Ladies Only".
Happy Women's Day;-))m

Ellibelle said...

What a great layout, such pretty papers too!
So nice to have you joining in at my Papercrafters Linky party, hope you'll stop by again soon and share again!
xEllie from "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

Heidi Weaver said...

What a lovely layout, Granmargaret! The papers, the colours, the design, all work together beautifully. It's wonderful how the various shapes blend into each other. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wonderful layout and gorgeous colours and design. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Helen said...

You've created a beautiful memory with this lovely layout, Margaret! The background really shows off the special photo! Thanks so much for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wonderful layout Margaret for this beautiful picture of sisters. The combination of the background papers is wonderful. I really like the lollys and I like the "Sisters" lettering. Thanks for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday "Feminine" Anything Goes Challenge this week.

Rae Ann said...

The colors are so pretty. Love the elements you combined for this.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

Created by Kath said...

Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Such a nice layout for your picture!

Sonya van Stee said...

What a lovely layout! The elements are fun but elegant and such a great photo of your daughters, too! Thanks for joining us over at Creatalicious! Sonya DT

Inspired 4 U Crafts said...

great layout. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Jen Leeflang said...

How lovely! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Jen DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Keti's Projects said...

Great layout. Beautiful colours. Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On. Hope you will join us again on our current Challenge. Keti (DT)

Melanie said...

A wonderful layout!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…